- to share Jurors' initial ideas for action
- to get feedback and additional ideas for actions from
How it Works
Jurors and audience form 7 groups. Each group focuses on different
Three sessions of speed dialogue occur:
- Each group has first speed
- Audience members rotate to the next group of Jurors, and have second speed dialogue on different recommendation/s.
- Audience members rotate again to
have third speed dialogue.
Each speed dialogue session lasts seven minutes:
Jurors' ideas for action: 2 minutes
Audience feedback: 5 minutes